We are so grateful to the hundreds of individuals, companies, foundations and service organizations that contribute to Street Haven’s mission to provide hope and assistance to women who are experiencing or are at risk of homelessness.
Donate by Phone: To make a one-time donation or become a monthly donor, please have your credit card and contact information available and call the Resource Development Manager: 416-967-6060 Ext. 225.
If your donation remembers or honours someone, we will send an acknowledgement of your donation to the person you designate. Please have the name and address ready when you call.
Donate by Mail: Cheques or money orders can be made payable to "Street Haven at the Crossroads". You may mail to:
Street Haven at the Crossroads
Resource Development Manager
87 Pembroke St.
Toronto, ON M5A 2N9
Make sure to include your name and return address so that we can forward your receipt. A receipt, for gifts over $20 will be forwarded to you for income tax purposes.
Donate Online: You are welcome to donate online via our Canada Helps account.
- New underwear, socks and bras
- New sleepwear and slippers
- New or gently used twin size sheets, blankets and pillow cases
- New or gently used face cloths and shower towels
- Personal toiletries including soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs
- Feminine pads and tampons
- New school supplies including pencils and notebooks for women enrolled in the Learning Centre.
- New or gently used seasonal women’s clothing (because of limited storage,we can only accept winter clothing at this time)
Please call the Resource Development Manager: 416-967-6060 Ext 225 to arrange for drop off.
ON BEHALF OF THE 1,900 WOMEN STREET HAVEN SERVES EVERY YEAR, AND WHO ARE ENCOURAGED BY THE COMMUNITY’S FAITH IN THEM, WE SEND OUR HEARTFELT THANKS.
YOU CAN HELP!