We are so grateful to the individuals, companies, foundations, faith groups, community groups, schools, and service organizations that contribute to women’s safety in the 50 bed Emergency Shelter, housing support from the Supportive Housing Program, addiction treatment in Residential Treatment Services and pathways to independence and self-sufficiency through Academic and Life Skills Program at the Learning Centre.
Donate by Phone: To make a one-time donation or become a monthly donor, please have your credit card and contact information available and call the Director, Resource Development and Communications at: 416-967-6060 Ext. 225. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org If your donation is in memory of or honours someone, we will send an acknowledgement of your donation to the person you designate. Please have the name and address ready when you call.
Donate by Mail: Cheques or money orders can be made payable to "Street Haven". You may mail to:
Director, Resource Development and Communications
87 Pembroke St.
Toronto, ON M5A 2N9
Please be sure to include your name and return address so that we can send you a thank you letter and charitable donation receipt. A receipt, for gifts over $20 will be forwarded to you for income tax purposes.
Donate Online: You are welcome to donate online via our Canada Helps account.
Are you looking for a fun and engaging group volunteer opportunity while making an impact? Help us build Street Haven Care Kits for those in the community who need it most. There are no limits to group sizes; whether your group is 5 or 500, you can help us, help our community! To learn more click here for more information.
- New or gently used comfy clothes (hoodies/sweatshirts/sweatpants/yoga pants)
- New underwear, socks and bras
- New sleepwear and slippers
- New or gently used twin size sheets, blankets and pillow cases
- New or gently used face cloths and shower towels
- Personal travel- sized toiletries including soaps, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs
- New school supplies including pencils and notebooks for women enrolled in the Learning Centre.
- New or gently used seasonal women’s clothing (because of limited storage,we can only accept seasonal clothing)
Please email the Director, Resource Development and Communications at email@example.com to arrange for drop off.
Because of your valuable support Street Haven continues to ensure that the women are treated with respect, shown compassion and above all are safe.
Together, we will work towards the day when every woman has shelter, every day.
YOU CAN HELP!